Wednesday, April 06, 2005

If I was asked the questionnaire invented by Marcel Proust, refined by Bernard Pivot, and renewed by James Lipton... these would be my answers as of right now:

Q. What is your favorite word?
A. Heaven. Moreso as a measurement, rather than a location.

Q. What is your least favorite word?
A. Death

Q. What turns you on, excites, or inspires you creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
A. True love (Puke, I know... but it's true)

Q. What turns you off?
A. Ignorance.

Q. What sound or noise do you love?
A. Anything to do with music.

Q. What sound or noise do you hate?
A. Alarm clock.

Q. What is your favorite curse word?
A. That would have to be the F-bomb. It's universal, and a classic. (Sorry mom!)

Q. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
A. There are so many; Architect, Artist, Baseball Player, Historian, Musician, Scientist... Retiree. I fear there is just not enough time.

Q. What profession would you absolutely not like to participate in?
A. I would not like to work in the food industry. I despise avocadoes and everything they stand for!

Q. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
A. I hope you are pleased that you got to live your life to it's fullest... now leave the rest up to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potty mouth!!!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home