Monday, April 04, 2005

Vegas baby, Vegas!


Click here for more pics...
I went to vegas over the weekend with Bryan, Ed, & John. We laughed, almost cried, and certainly had a moment... which is what's supposed to happen when you go to Vegas, right? Highlights: seeing Carl Cox @ ICE, John and I winning at Craps. Lowlights: getting hit in the head with a beer bottle while seeing Carl Cox @ ICE, John and I losing money at Roulette. Overall was a good trip. Here is a little video (.mpg, 10.9mb) from Carl Cox @ ICE, about the same length of time that I got to see the guy. Are you reeeeeeeeady!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, did you two plan on wearing almost the exact same outfit? If so, LAME! Just kidding, you look as cute.

-Stephanie

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, so cute. ;)

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home