Thursday, March 24, 2005

Stolen Invention #1: I used to be so worried about my hair (yes, used to be) that when I would listen to my walkman I would wear my headphones off the back of my head, on my neck. This did not provide the best flexibility, but my hair looked good and I apparently looked good doing it because next thing you know Sony is coming out with headphones made to wear like that. Some Sony executive must've been on the bus with me one day, and saw how much of a trend-setter I was. I figure the Sony corporation owes me about $1,569,031 when I factor in interest since 1988. They are going to crap their pants when they get that bill!

This is part of a multi-part series of inventions I have come up with on my own, and were stolen from me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, you are still worried about your hair. Who are you kidding?!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home