Friday, June 17, 2005

Green gummy bears are lame. They make me want to puke, they taste so horrible. Just get rid of them already, and take those gross yellow ones too. Just give me a pack of red gummy bears, with the occasional clear and maybe orange, and I will be happy.

Is it me, or does it seem this color scheme/taste combination can be applied to other candies as well? Skittles, same. Starburst, same. The red ones are always the best. Green and yellow the worst. Guacamole falls into this category, even though it's not a candy, puke! I probably didn't even spell that right, but who cares. It's gross.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, its the same with M&M's the red is my favorite, and I hate the brown M&M's...

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guac-hater. If its green, let's just toss it!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're both insane. Guac rules and the red M&M is the work of the devil.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home