Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lisa and I went to see Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie at the Flint Center last night. Both are from Whose Line Is It Anyway? They performed some of the skits that you see on the show, and Brad Sherwood continues to impress me with his quick wit and genius. We saw him at The Improv for my birthday a couple years ago, and I even got to go on stage with him during one of the skits. It's all un-scripted and every skit has audience participation, so it's a great experience in which I highly recommend.

"While wearing a pointed sorcerers hat, a trenchcoat, and hockey pads, I smuggled an illegal moose into the country from Canada, put a twinkie under my hat, and mutated Laura's hamster into a tiger, in Portola Valley, while at the Poop & Scoop Slime Reduction and Caber Sales, and left behind a talking jaguar."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home